Benalla Storm

Benalla Storm

Monday, August 8, 2011

Contest Day 1: Round 2

We woke up this morning to very strong winds blowing through the camp. The Austrians were launching their kites by 9. Gridding was initially postponed until further notice. At the 1030 briefing we were told to wait until 12 for more news. It is now just past 12 and we have been told to rig and grid and await task information at 1330. Winds are blowing very strong, around 50kph with a direct cross-wind, but the organisers are still optimistic that we will get a task in.

No comments:

Post a Comment